Friday, May 04, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 116

Journal entry:

Journal 5-4-20120001

Original Anxiety

It is unknown to
My heart what may be achieved.
I am filled with fear
That my activities might
Produce nothing valuable.

My creative work
Must be handled with great care
To bring awareness
To those it is meant to reach
Generating happiness.

I always worry
Over every word and image
Hoping they are just right,
Touching imaginations,
Enlightening other minds.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, May 4, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0757

DSC_0758

DSC_0761

I am grateful:

1.   My contacts allow me to see.
2.   I have plenty of books to read.
3.   I cooked a supper Mom enjoyed very much.
4.   My new Kindle covers came yesterday and are gorgeous.
5.   I have read fifteen books this year so I am on track to meet my goal of thirty-six.

Happy Friday to each of you. I hope you enjoyed your day. Make it your goal to do something creative before this weekend is over.

Please leave me a comment, if you are so inclined.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: