Friday, May 18, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 130

Journal entry:

Journal 5-18-20120001

One Last Thought

You have not crossed my
Mind today, but early yet,
I will try to leave
The day in grace without you
Intruding upon my thought.

I muddle through hours
Where I would be better left
To my own devices,
Still times spent with you beckon
From the past, bright memories.

Be gone you pale ghost
Who haunts my days like passing
Of a morning dew
Leaving no discernible
Trace to nourish wayward dreams.

I seek my comfort
In other things and people
For better or worse
You are no longer a part
Of my world, fully divorced.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, May 18, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0935

DSC_0936

DSC_0938

DSC_0939

DSC_0941

DSC_0942

DSC_0944

Hope…

DSC_0945

Ko-Ko…

I am grateful:

1.   My Buick ran well when I went to check the mail.
2.   Mom felt better today.
3.   There were ribs in the freezer that we can have for supper tomorrow.
4.   The thunderstorms last night did not cause the power to go out.
5.   This weekend is supposed to be beautiful.

I hope you have enjoyed your Friday. If you have some time take some pictures, draw something, write a poem, story, or journal entry. Do something creative to nourish your soul.

Please leave me a comment or suggestion.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: