Thursday, May 03, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 115

Journal entry:

Journal 5-3-20120001

My Computer

Every day I am
Called upon to do the work
My owner desires,
I process words and images
And navigate cyberspace.

I sometimes react
In ways that cause her to curse,
But usually
I am a devoted slave
Parsing her many demands.

My keyboard grows tired
Of finger’s steady impact
And my screen seeks rest,
But I am just a servant
Performing tasks on command.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, May 3, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0763

My computer…

DSC_0756

Petunias…

DSC_0759

Beautiful ball of blooms…

DSC_0760

Petunias…

DSC_0762

Roses…

I am grateful:

1.   I picked up my glasses.
2.   I found a great notebook at Wal-Mart.
3.   We ate lunch at Chick-Fil-A.
4.   I was able to do the shopping while Mom rested in the truck.
5.   I paid my car insurance.

My day was busy. I hope you achieved all you wished during the day. Now, it would be wonderful if you took time to do something creative.

Please leave a comment to let me know your thoughts.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: