Sunday, May 13, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 125

Journal entry:

Journal 5-13-20120001

Card to my Mom:

Mother's Day 20120001

Today’s prompt was to write an insult poem:

Damn

You are not the one
I think of when I need help
Because you have left
Me alone to handle all
The problems that befall us.

I am sure you think
I should hold you in esteem,
But you will never
Have my respect after all
The years you have been absent.

I do not need you
I have long since moved beyond
Dependence on you;
Just get on with your sweet life
And let me keep on with mine.

I could almost hate
You for your lack of caring,
But it would do me
More harm than it would do you,
So just stay the hell away.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, May 13, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0900

Lily spotted with rain…

DSC_0903

Rose with raindrops…

DSC_0904

Fig leaf with water droplets…

DSC_0905

Weed…

DSC_0908

Peace Lily…

DSC_0906

Weed…

I am grateful:

1.   I can be a help to my Mom in her later years.
2.   I got up early.
3.   Mom enjoyed the lunch I cooked.
4.   It rained.
5.   I talked to my friend, Bernice.

I hope you have enjoyed a very special day. I am sure you can do something creative before the end of the day.

If you feel inclined, please leave me a comment with your thoughts.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: