Saturday, May 12, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 124

Journal entry:

Journal 5-12-20120001

I Am So Over Our Past

We were then as one
I was happier than ever,
But it could not last.
Our destiny together
Was to be driven apart.

I no longer pine
For your arms wrapped around
My wistful body.
I have found my happiness
Beyond those old boundaries.

I left yesterday
In the shadows languishing
Without amorous
Memories to idolize;
I am so over our past.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, May 12, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0897

Kirby…

DSC_0898

Mother and child…

DSC_0899

Iron…

I am grateful:

1.   I have some wonderful music to which I can listen.
2.   My iPod keeps my whole musical library sorted.
3.   My Bose SoundDock renders music perfectly.
4.   The Kirby helps me keep the floors clean.
5.   Mom is here with me.

I hope your Saturday has been pleasant. Take a few moments to do something creative. It should not be hard for you at all.

Let me know what you think of today’s entry by leaving a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: