Thursday, May 10, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 122

Haiku:

Journal 5-10-20120001

The Hollow Woman

As days pass quickly
She is forever behind
Living in the dark
Of her lack of magical
Charismatic character.

She has very few
Friends on whom she can depend
And fails to believe
In her intrinsic beauty,
She covers up her glory.

She feels incomplete
Without any control of
Her own destiny
She struggles daily against
Unruly identity.

Emotions leave her
A hollow woman bereft
Of ability
To comprehend the real needs
Of her personality.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, May 10, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0872

DSC_0870

DSC_0873

DSC_0874

DSC_0875

DSC_0878

I am grateful:

1.   Haiku are fun to write.
2.   Counting syllables is not difficult.
3.   The shrimp I cooked for supper were delicious.
4.   God provides the rain to nourish the crops that feed us.
5.   The sun brings light revealing the beauty around us.

This has been a good day for me, as I hope it was for you. Creativity is within you, use it to make something that adds value to the world. I know you can do it, because you are at least as gifted as I am.

Don’t forget to leave me a comment to share your thoughts.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: