Friday, May 11, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 123

Journal entry:

Journal 5-11-20120001

How My Mind Behaves

Sometimes looking in
You might think I am almost
Normal, your mistake,
For my thinking processes
Run a bit outlandishly.

I am functional,
But there are times when my mind
Goes somewhat amok
Chasing eccentrically
After uncommon ideas.

Mentally I am
Considered unusual
Because my focus
Becomes very obsessive
Over even little things.

Creativity
Readily available
Present at all times
Invigorates intellect,
I am quite exceptional.

Insane, some call me
And that might be accurate
In the strictest sense
But I believe the truth lies
Somewhat beyond unstable.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, May 11, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0884

My sweet Hope…

DSC_0890

Day Lily…

DSC_0893

Rose…

DSC_0894

Dandelion…

DSC_0895

Clover…

DSC_0896

Day Lily…

I am grateful:

1.   I finished my reading of Chris’ manuscript.
2.   Mom cooked spaghetti for supper.
3.   Hope is doing well.
4.   Mom is feeling alright.
5.   God blessed me with talents I am still developing.

I hope your Friday was rewarding. Take time to do something creative, even if it is only writing something special in a Mother’s Day card for a Mom you love.

If you have any thoughts to share, please leave a comment below.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: