Tuesday, May 15, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 127

Journal entry:

Journal 5-15-20120001

My Grief for My Loss

I am sometimes sad
Not only because I lost
Our relationship,
But because of the good things
That were mine taken away.

I lost many of
The treasures of my childhood
Things I wanted to
Keep in my life for pleasure
They brought and continued to.

The question remains
Did you take my things to be
Ruthless or did you
Simply leave them out and let
Them be stolen by strangers?

I may never know
The answers, but I will go
On without worry,
Tears I shed are now over
My grief hidden deep inside.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0919

Shih Tzu mug, I use as a pen holder…

DSC_0920

Mug that Mom gave me, holding miscellaneous supplies…

DSC_0921

Hippopotamus I painted with art pens…

DSC_0922

Feminine teddy bear…

I am grateful:

1.   Mom is a little better today.
2.   Everything works out as God plans.
3.   I am blessed with some intelligence.
4.   Dreams do come true.
5.   Happiness is a choice.

I hope your Tuesday has been rewarding. Don’t forget to spend some time doing something creative. Even if you just record some of your memories, you will have accomplished a something worthwhile.

Leave a comment if you are so inclined. I am very appreciative of all your thoughts.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: