Monday, May 07, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 119

Journal entry:

Journal 5-7-20120001

Home

This was not my place
I lived out in my own space
With a distinct home,
So I only visited
My Mom who was living here.

My fortunes then changed
I was displaced, my space lost,
In that troubled time
My Mom kindly took me in,
Gave my son and I a home.

For years I have lived
Upon this fine property
Enjoying the gift
Of the place’s loveliness
And Mom’s generosity.

This has now become
The location my heart longs
To return after
I have been another place,
It is my permanent home.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, May 7, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0805

DSC_0806

DSC_0809

DSC_0810

DSC_0816

DSC_0817

DSC_0824

I am grateful:

1.   I did not have to go out today.
2.   I have a place to live.
3.   Mom is pleased with where I put the plant.
4.   I gave Hope a bath.
5.   Mom helped me clean out Hope’s ear.

I hope you had a good Monday. You can do something beautiful with your creativity if you try. Challenge yourself to accomplish at least one creative act this week.

Computers and the internet have brought us together. Share your thoughts with me in the comments.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: