Monday, November 05, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 301

Journal entry:

Journal 11-5-20120001

The following poem is in answer to the prompt at Poetic Asides. If you would like, visit that site for inspiration.

Final Conversation

Hi there!
hi
How are you?
fine
What’s up?
i was thinking
Yeah, what?
You there?
yes
And?
i don’t think it’s working
What do you mean?
us
Us?
i don’t love you anymore
You can’t mean that…
i do
Can we talk about this?
we are
I mean in person.
i don’t want to see you
You are breaking up with me, this way?
yes
I cannot believe this…
you better
Why?
because
That isn’t an answer…
it is what it is
I don’t understand.
i don’t care
it’s over

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, November 5, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0044

DSC_0045

DSC_0046

I am grateful:

1.   I can pay my bills online and by phone.
2.   I had Hostess doughnuts for breakfast.
3.   We have a washer and dryer.
4.   We have clean water.
5.   I have a refrigerator to keep my food fresh and drinks cold.

I have accomplished a lot today. I hope your Monday was productive as well. Take time to engage your creativity now. There is no moment like the present to make something that could positively change your world.

As a prompt, write about the ending of a relationship. You might write about leaving a job, leaving a love relationship, leaving a friendship, or something completely different. I am sure you have plenty of experience with endings. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. If you enjoyed your visit, please consider following Chronicles. I would love to read your thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, so please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: