Tuesday, November 20, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 315

Journal entry:

Journal 11-19-20120001

Today’s poem was prompted by Poetic Asides. Join me in writing by visiting that site.

Revolutions

Wheels turn unending
From the beginning of time
To this present day,
The universe cycles through
Season after season on.

God owns everything
From the tiniest flower
To human beings,
He keep the stars spinning and
Delivers pure happiness.

Nothing overcomes
The sovereignty of God
Who controls all things,
Turning day into night and
Setting His great love in flight.

We may attempt to
Accomplish our many goals,
But the wheels of our
Destiny are set moving
By the Lord’s omnipotence.

We are kept alive
And have our existence in
The circle of God’s
Kindness and ultimate care,
And the wheels keep on turning.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, November 19, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_1001

DSC_1002

DSC_1003

I am grateful:

1.   I caught up on some sleep today.
2.   I talked to my good friend Dana on the phone last night.
3.   Alex’s father, Richard, and I had a good conversation.
4.   Mom’s best friend, June, brought us plates from the Thanksgiving dinner at church.
5.   God gave me one of the best mothers in the world.

I hope you had a good Monday. If you have the time devote yourself to creating something wonderful now. I know you can do it, because you are gifted and talented. If I can do this project for 315 days, I know you can make an inspiring contribution to the world. You just have to try.

As a prompt, write about your experience of bullies. Maybe you are fortunate enough to never have experienced that type of abuse, but surely you have seen it. No doubt you have an opinion about bullying. Write… Make your voice heard. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to visit my blog. I hope you will share your thoughts, suggestions, or criticism with me in the comments section. Follow Chronicles if you are interested in daily updates.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: