Thursday, November 22, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 318

Journal entry:

Journal 11-22-20120001

Today’s poem was prompted by Poetic Asides. If you need inspiration go to that site.

Almost Heaven

Together with you,
I have paradise in hand,
Living happiness
Without any real regrets,
Given all the very best.

The stars and planets
Make endless revolutions,
But we are only
Passing sudden like the wind
God sets quickly in motion.

We are travelers
Befriending one another,
Keeping company
As we make our way through life,
Enjoying the paradise.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, November 22, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0010

DSC_0011

DSC_0012

I am grateful:

1.   My alarm finally made it into my sleep deep enough to wake me this morning.
2.   Mom decided to go to Jeremy’s for Thanksgiving dinner.
3.   I was able to see Laura for a few minutes.
4.   There is peace within our borders.
5.   I did not have to cook today.

I hope your Thanksgiving Day was wonderful as was mine. Take a few moments to do something creative now. It is a great day to use your imagination and creativity.

As a prompt, write about what Thanksgiving means to you. I know you must have the makings of a poem, story, or journal entry within you. Share your thoughts with the world. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for taking time out of your special day to visit my blog. I hope you will share your suggestions, thoughts, or criticism with me in the comments. Maybe you would like to follow Chronicles to receive daily updates in your inbox.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: