Tuesday, November 27, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 323

Journal entry:

Journal 11-27-20120001

My poem today answers the prompts at Poetic Asides. I hope you will visit that site for inspiration.

Shooting Stars

There is light and dark
In everyone, but some are
More to an extreme
Being who we deem heroes
And villains, the best or worst.

We aspire to be
Heroes to our friends and kin,
But it is so rare
We achieve those lofty heights
In their true estimation.

Villains, we do not
Want to be cast as at all,
But sometimes we play
The role without intention
And no way can avoid it.

We best perhaps can
Only hope our lives are bright
Less left in shadow,
Living life courageously,
Whether heroes or villains.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0033

DSC_0036

DSC_0035

I am grateful:

1.   Penny is doing well.
2.   Mom is feeling somewhat better.
3.   I have an internet connection here at home.
4.   There are wonderful programs I can use on my computer.
5.   I have a computer, which opens up the world of creativity to me.

Tuesday passes by and I hope you enjoyed it. I tried to take it easy today and recuperate. I devoted some time to my creativity and I urge you to do the same. I know it is not always easy to engage the imagination, but if I can do it, so can you.

As a prompt, write about an impossible dream. Maybe you have one, maybe you have conquered one, if so write about it. You have nothing to lose by putting your words into permanent form, and perhaps much to gain. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thanks so much for reading my blog. I would love your input, so please leave a comment. It is easy to follow Chronicles, and then you can get daily updates.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: