Wednesday, November 14, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 310

Journal entry:

Journal 11-14-20120001

The following poem is in response to the prompt at Poetic Asides. I hope you will visit that site if you need inspiring today.

Moot Point

I surely do not
Have the proper words to write
Another poem,
The syllables are stuck in
The labyrinth of my mind.

Imagination
Dwells in silence not speaking
Its sentences to
Me, I am left with nothing
From which to spin worthy lines.

Language’s magic
Does not open itself to
My wondering brain
I am stuck, stuck, stuck, without
Any verses to share with you.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0978

DSC_0979

DSC_0980

I am grateful:

1.   There are antibiotics.
2.   Pain does not last forever.
3.   I have an active imagination.
4.   There are books to read.
5.   Technology advances.

It has been a quiet day here. I hope your Wednesday has also been low stress. Now you should apply yourself to doing creative work. Making something beautiful to share with the world. I believe you have all the talent and ability you need to accomplish each of your dreams. Get busy…

As a prompt, use the words: reminder, excellent, fascinating, history, masterfully, and recovery, in a poem, story, or journal entry. You should have no problem with this if you just engage your creativity. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so glad you chose to spend some time exploring my blog. I hope you will share any comments you may have with me. If you enjoyed your visit, please consider subscribing to Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: