Tuesday, November 13, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 309

Today I wrote two poems. The first was prompted by Poetic Asides. The second combines the prompts from Poetic Asides and Carry On Tuesday. I hope you will visit these sites for inspiration.

Journal 11-13-20120001

Success Formula

A recipe for
Happiness is doing things
For others in need,
When you help someone else you
Open yourself to blessing.

Even a letter
Sent to one of your sick friends
Can make you feel good,
Whatever you do share your
Love with others around you.

The universe moves
To facilitate sharing
Generously with
Those who are very much in
Need of your kind assistance.

Where there is love there
Is life to live in wonder,
You can share yourself
And you gain greater rewards
Than you ever imagined.

Encourage others
And lift yourself from despair,
Never forget your
Words and actions can change lives,
You might even save your own.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0976

DSC_0977

DSC_0981

I am grateful:

1.   John Cena beat CM Punk last night.
2.   I slept late this morning.
3.   Mom was able to manage on her own until I got up.
4.   My medication helps me live a good life.
5.   June brought us a pot pie for supper.

I have had a very good day. I hope you enjoyed your Tuesday. I chose to spend some of my time working creatively and I recommend that you do the same. If I can accomplish what I have, you can do so much more. Get busy and make it happen.

As a prompt, write about the distance your words bridge. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave a comment for me. While you are here you might want to subscribe to Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: