Tuesday, November 06, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 302

Journal entry:

Journal 11-6-20120001

The following poem was prompted by Poetic Asides. I recommend you visit that site if you are in need of a bit of inspiration.

The Right Path

I believe I am
Right with Jesus standing on
His sure promises,
My salvation is certain
Because I trust Him by heart.

One fine day He will
Tell me to stand on His right
With the ransomed sheep
He will send the evil goats
To the left into Hades.

I am so happy
My soul has been made right with
My sweet Savior’s blood
So that eternal Heaven
Is my final destiny.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0947

DSC_0948

DSC_0949

I am grateful:

1.   I felt rested although I had very little sleep.
2.   Today was Founder’s Day at Callaway Gardens so our admission was free.
3.   Despite the pouring rain we had a safe trip.
4.   The rain stopped when we got to the park and did not begin again until we were leaving.
5.   Callaway Gardens was not crowded today, so it was very enjoyable.

I had an awesome Tuesday, and hope you had a great day too. I voted early, but I hope you voted today if you had not already. Now it is time for you to engage your creativity. Surely with all your talent you can make something wonderful. The world becomes richer if you share your creative gifts.

As a prompt, write a poem, story, or journal entry that includes the weather conditions where you are today. The climate you experience can give you a backdrop for whatever you create. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am very grateful for your visit to my blog today. I hope you will subscribe to Chronicles if you would like daily updates. I know you may have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me. If so, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: