Saturday, November 24, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 320

Today I wrote two poems in answer to the prompt at Poetic Asides. You might like to visit that site for a bit of inspiration. The second poem comes first…

Journal 11-24-20120001

The Truth About Computers

I have often heard
The machines called so evil
By those who do not
Spend any time using them,
But I think they little know.

Computers are tools
Made to help communicate
With others with ease,
Automate mathematical
Processes, and parse data.

These wonderful tools
Open the world from a desk
So that strangers can
Connect and share varied lives
Without traveling from home.

Because computers
Exist we can shop from home,
Share our opinions
With people in other parts
Of the country or wide world.

Computers are great
When used to reach out beyond
The boundaries of
Space and time bringing us all
Even closer together.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, November 24, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0018

DSC_0019

DSC_0021

I am grateful:

1.   Birds sing.
2.   Dogs bark.
3.   Cats meow.
4.   Horses neigh.
5.   Cows moo.

I hope your Saturday has been pleasant. I relaxed and enjoyed my day. Now I urge you to get busy and create something wonderful to share with the world. Creation is not hard if you make an effort.

As a prompt, write about a technology that has a significant influence in your life. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thanks for taking time to read my blog. If you enjoyed your visit, you might like to follow Chronicles. I would love your input, so please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: