Thursday, November 29, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 325

Journal entry:

Journal 11-29-20120001

The following poem is in answer to the prompt on Poetic Asides. You might travel over to that site if you need inspiration.

Created For Greatness

Today and every
Day I rise with greater hope,
Anticipation,
Because I believe my life
Has an intrinsic meaning.

The Lord blesses me
Far more than I imagine
With gifts beyond my
Greatest need and I am born
Into heaven’s family.

My experience
Although sometime troubled here
Is definitely
Worth celebrating with joy
Because happiness abounds.

I may have little,
But I have been given quite
Enough to fulfill
And satisfy the basic
Necessities of my life.

Born to taste glory
I live anticipating
The coming of Christ
Who will instantly change me
To fit in eternity.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, November 29, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0043

DSC_0045

DSC_0047

I am grateful:

1.   I have not coughed quite so much today.
2.   I can see the colors of the world around me.
3.   I can read and learn new things.
4.   I can discover answers to my questions easily online and by phone.
5.   Windows Live Writer allows me to alter the look of my blog beyond what is available through the WordPress editor.

I hope you have had a wonderful Thursday. Mine has been very low key. Now I suggest you use your imagination and creativity to do something great. You can share your gifts and talents with the world if you will attempt it. There are so many who are only waiting to see what you make.

As a prompt, write about how fonts have influenced your life. Maybe you have thought little about it, but take a few moments to write about the text all around you. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I am open to your thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, so please leave a comment. If you enjoyed your visit to Chronicles, you might want to follow the blog.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: