Wednesday, April 18, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 100

Journal entry:

Journal 4-18-20120001

April Poem A Day Challenge, poem eighteen:

Pound Cake

A sweet treat
I love to eat,
But something I can
Hardly understand
Is how it surrounds
My waist with pounds.
I guess that is why
They made a try
To warn of pain
With an proper name.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0680

Angelfish…

DSC_0681

Kitty cat…

DSC_0682

Elephant…

I am grateful:

1.   I have completed 100 days of this creativity project.
2.   My SoundDock shipped.
3.   I have the case from my original SoundDock, so I did not have to order one.  
4.   Sherry’s father is doing well.
5.   It rained during the night.

Wednesday is the mid-point of the week, so if you have not already completed something creative this week you have a couple of days left to do it. Write a poem, story, essay, journal entry, draw something, paint, take some photographs, or do something else you consider creative. It is not really difficult if you apply yourself.

Always,
Jo Ann  

 

No comments: