Monday, April 16, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 98

Journal entry:

Journal 4-16-20120001

Three Tanka

The world is not meant
To be an easy place in
Which to live your life;
If it were there would be no
Need for the promised Heaven.

Everyone tries to
Accomplish their fondest dreams
In the time given,
But dreams only come true when
People live with devotion.

Go forth and conquer
All the many tasks you have
Now undertaken;
Success is within your reach
Just believe and then achieve.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, April 15, 2012

April Poem A Day Challenge, poem sixteen:

Name Confusion

When I place orders
Using the Discover Card
There is always some
Mix up because of the names
To send to and to bill to.

It happened again
Just today when I purchased
A replacement for
My Bose SoundDock which would not
Work because of lightning strike.

I hope it works out
Since I sent the damaged one
Back by UPS
I want the new one as soon
As it can be sent to me.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, April 16, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0671

Sheton…

DSC_0672

Another shot of Sheton…

DSC_0673

Joanna…

I am grateful:

1.   It rained a little.
2.   I had enough money to exchange the Bose SoundDock for a new one.
3.   I took a letter up to Linda and the horses were out.
4.   We had Papa John’s for supper.
5.   I am enjoying reading Illusion by Frank Peretti.

I hope your Monday was productive. Take a few moments to engage in creative activity.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: