Tuesday, April 03, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 85

Journal entry:

Journal 4-3-20120001

April PAD Challenge, poem 3:

Dear Doctor Tulman

I apologize for not coming
To see you more often,
But there is good reason.

Every time I visit
Your office I must spend
Outrageous amounts of money.

I realize it is my fault
For having these weak
And blurring eyes.

Still I must limit myself
Living fuzzily at times
Because I have few funds.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0572

Froggy…

DSC_0573

Cross…

DSC_0575

Lady Bear…

DSC_0574

Cross…

DSC_0576

Lambs…

I am grateful:

1.   Mom went with me to my appointment.
2.   I was able to borrow money to get optical enhancements.
3.   Mom encouraged me to get my eyes examined.
4.   I have the freedom to vote as I feel led.
5.   I have Medicare that pays my medical bills.

I hope your Tuesday was a good one. If you have the inclination attempt something creative.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: