Sunday, April 22, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 104

Journal entry:

Journal 4-22-20120001

April Poem A Day Challenge, poem twenty-two:

Outside Judgment

The process of choice
Judging which pieces to keep
And which to delete
Is not an easy task to
Manage or fully complete.

Each group of my words
Has worth I appreciate
And is difficult
For me to eliminate;
I somewhat vacillate.

I want to allow
Someone else independent
To help make choices
Because they are unattached
To the words and their voices.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, April 22, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0708

Cup…

DSC_0709

Cup…

DSC_0710

Cup…

I am grateful:

1.   I have been able to stay up all day despite staying up all night.
2.   I managed to get my quotes transferred from Twitter to a document.
3.   I had a long conversation with one of my friends on Facebook.
4.   I have many options for proceeding with my project.
5.   Ideas are free.

I hope you have enjoyed your Sunday. There are so many avenues you may pursue with your creativity. Pick something to focus upon and do it.

If you found something of worth in today’s blog, please let me know in a comment. If you have any suggestions on how I might proceed with this newest project those would be welcome as well.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: