Wednesday, April 11, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 93

Journal entry:

Journal 4-11-20120001

April Poem A Day Challenge, poem eleven:

Spring

It jumps out upon
Us with no warning
Exploding everything
In luscious green.

The air fills with
Yellow that settles
On anything sitting
For a moment still.

Sultry heat bears
Down causing early
Use of air conditioning
To keep us comfortable.

Myriad flowers bloom
Exciting our romantic
Notions of the season
We celebrate, Spring.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0630

Amaryllis blooms…

DSC_0631

Close up of Amaryllis…

DSC_0632

Amaryllis…

DSC_0633

Amaryllis…

DSC_0636

Hawthorne…

DSC_0638

Weed…

DSC_0639

Weed…

I am grateful:

1.   Alex and I messaged on Yahoo.
2.   I was able to wake myself up by taking a shower.
3.   I know better than to click on links in messages of which I am unsure.
4.   I was able to find Alex’s iPod.
5.   God sows beauty over the world.

I hope you had a pleasant Wednesday. Take time to write something, draw something, snap a photograph, or do something else creative. It will no doubt enrich your day.

Please leave a comment, if you do not mind.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: