Tuesday, April 17, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 99

Journal entry:

Journal 4-17-20120001

April Poem A Day Challenge, poem seventeen:

Overcoming the Byte

Computers and robots
Run widely wildly amuck
We look to our hero,
But he seems to be stuck
In a landscape misshapen
By overzealous nanomachines.

At least we know his
Bloodline is scrupulously clean
Because he is not infiltrated
By those overwhelming things;
He is still quite human
A God created being.

The future fully rests
Upon the complete success
Of our total humanity over
The rule of mighty machines.
Our errant hero must cover
Himself in our fondest dreams.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0674

Amaryllis…

DSC_0675

Discarded fence…

DSC_0676

Pampas grass…

DSC_0677

Amaryllis…

DSC_0679

Weed covered in ants…

DSC_0678

Amaryllis…

I am grateful:

1.   My drive alone was safe.
2.   Doctor Tulman did not charge for my exam today.
3.   My corrected contacts were at the office.
4.   I can see clearly.
5.   I found some beautiful notebooks at Wal-Mart.

I hope your Tuesday has been a rewarding one. If you have time, try to do something creative. Maybe you would like to write a poem from the PAD Challenge prompts. Write either a science fiction or fantasy poem.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: