Monday, April 09, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 91

Journal entry:

Journal 4-9-20120001

April Poem A Day Challenge, poem nine:

Quandary

Taking pictures
Of flowers bordering
Parking lots has
Become routine,

But the photo
Opportunity
An outdoor display
Provided was too
Tempting to disregard.

I captured all
Those beautiful blooms
Without purchasing
Even one. Shady?

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, April 9, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0609

Roses…

DSC_0610

Rose bush…

DSC_0616

Petunias…

DSC_0617

Beautiful blooms…

DSC_0618

Rose and bud…

DSC_0619

Beautiful white blooms…

I am grateful:

1.   I was able to get an appointment with one of our doctors.
2.   We went into town.
3.   We got some good buys at the after Easter sale.
4.   Kroger had an outdoor flower display.
5.   My nephew, Jeremy, was very encouraging to me last night.

I hope your Monday went well. If you are interested, try writing a shady poem. Interpret shady however you like. That is the PAD Challenge for today.

If you care to, please leave me a comment. Your input is very important to me.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: