Thursday, April 12, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 94

Journal entry:

Journal 4-12-20120001

April Poem A Day Challenge, poem twelve:

Something Dreamed Of

The days hurriedly
Pass with scarcely time to dream,
But I often do,
Believing dreams will come true
And I will have what I wish.

Will I finally
Accomplish difficult tasks
That bring great reward,
Writing the novel dreamed of
For a multitude of years?

I have not a clue
If this is something I can
Honestly achieve,
But I have abundant hope
And faith in my own vision.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, April 12, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0640

Purple blooms…

DSC_0641

Close up…

DSC_0642

Beauty…

DSC_0643

More beauty…

DSC_0644

Bell surrounded by flowers…

DSC_0646

Hunter Park Community Center…

DSC_0647

Illuminated tree…

DSC_0648

Red illuminated tree…

I am grateful:

1.   I was not terribly tired even though I got up earlier than usual.
2.   Our appointments went well.
3.   Paying taxes and taking care of other business did not take long.
4.   The Subway sandwich was delicious.
5.   I went to the camera club meeting and Mom was okay alone.

I hope you smiled a lot today. Try to do something creative. You have the talent within you.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: