Wednesday, April 04, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 86

Journal entry:

Journal 4-4-20120001

April PAD Challenge, poem 4:

100% Caring

The days amble by
With fertile moments
Filled by multiple tasks
That must be finished.

Giving medicine, preparing
Food, encouraging eating,
Following schedules, driving
Wherever we must go.

Never forgetting that
Others rely upon my
Constant dedication to
Keeping everything done.

Living and loving deeply
Keeping my household
Uppermost in my mind
And utmost in my heart.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0577

Pitcher…

DSC_0578

Cup…

DSC_0579

Cup…

I am grateful:

1.   I have a great eye doctor.
2.   I am able to write poems.
3.   The lasagna we had for supper was delicious.
4.   Hope ate better today.
5.   The lightning strike nearby only made the power go off for a few moments and did not damage anything.

Can you believe it is already Wednesday again? I hope you enjoyed your hump day. It is not hard to do something creative, so try your hand at it now.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my project.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: