Thursday, April 19, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 101

Journal entry:

Journal 4-19-20120001

April Poem A Day Challenge, poem nineteen:

Growing Legacy

He fought valiantly,
Cancer is a harsh disease
It finally took
James’ life and left me
Grave responsibility.

His death was a true
Coming of age that gave me
No brother on whom
I could depend upon when
Trouble visited my life.

His final days were
Filled with painful thoughts of loss,
But I promised him
I would care for our mother
To my best ability.

I miss him so much
Some days and just want to ask
His advice on things
I must accomplish, but now
Have to complete on my own.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, April 19, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0684

Amaryllis…

DSC_0685

The road home…

DSC_0686

The road to Linda’s…

DSC_0687

The road to Highway 5…

DSC_0689

Blocks of wood…

DSC_0691

Birdhouse…

DSC_0692

Radio Flyer…

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up fairly early.
2.   My haircut turned out well.
3.   I purchased some new CDs.
4.   My Bose SoundDock will arrive tomorrow.
5.   Mom is feeling slightly better.

I hope your Thursday was rewarding. Try to think of something creative to do. You have the power to accomplish your desires.

If you enjoyed this blog post, please leave a comment and/or subscribe to Chronicles. Your input is valuable to me and helps keep my motivation high.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: