Sunday, April 08, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 90

Journal entry:

Journal 4-8-20120001

April PAD Challenge, poem eight:

Rejected Again

I sent a request
Knowing she was part
Of your life now,
But hoping our history
Would mean something
To you even still.

I thought Facebook
Was safe enough,
Removed from intimacy,
That you would allow
Our cyber friendship,
But you denied me.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, April 8, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0603

Mom…

DSC_0604

Close up of Mom…

DSC_0606

Hope…

DSC_0607

Penny…

DSC_0608

Ko-Ko…

I am grateful:

1.   Laura came to visit.
2.   Alex called and we talked a while.
3.   Mom is feeling quite well.
4.   We have some Easter candy.
5.   Christ is risen, alive, and coming again.

I hope each of you have enjoyed your day. If you feel as if you can do something creative.

Please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: