Saturday, April 07, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 89

A few haiku:

Journal 4-7-20120001

April Poem A Day Challenge, poem seven:

Encounter at Wal-Mart

The aisles were crowded
With frantic shoppers
Going in every direction.

I pushed my cart with
Leisurely ease picking
Out things at need.

Suddenly I was caught
Face to face across carts
With an unsmiling man.

I upturned my lips,
Nodded my head,
And he frowned at me.

I dropped my eyes
And pushed my cart aside,
Still holding to my smile.

I thought how sad
The man must be even
Though it was Good Friday.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, April 7, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0595

Blooms…

DSC_0597

Azaleas…

DSC_0598

Azaleas…

DSC_0599

Azaleas…

DSC_0601

Lilly…

DSC_0602

Lizard (Anole)…

I am grateful:

1.   Jesus died for me, and any other who calls upon Him.
2.   I am reading Illusion by Frank Peretti, which I am enjoying very much.
3.   We have had a quiet day at home.
4.   God is faithful to His children.
5.   We enjoyed the supper I cooked.

I hope your Saturday has been very enjoyable. Take a few moments to do something creative and share it with someone you care about.

If you have taken the time to read this blog and enjoyed it, please leave me a comment. If you have suggestions for improvement please leave those too.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

 

No comments: