Sunday, April 29, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 111

Journal entry:

Journal 4-29-20120001

April Poem A Day Challenge, poem twenty-nine:

But There Is No Guarantee

Life is a bargain
Made with all of creation
Fulfilling promise
Of our benign conception
Within a limited time.

We each begin with
The same opportunities,
But variables change
The way our pathways unfold,
Our destiny is not set.

We live totally
Free to make our own choices
Determining fate;
It may all work out quite well
Or it could disappoint us.

We can scale heights of
Perfect possibility,
But we may obtain
Something other than that which
We so zealously desire.

Life proceeds smoothly,
But there is no guarantee
It will finally
Turn out according to plan
Meeting our expectations.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, April 29, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0741

Weed…

DSC_0742

Imperfect Rose…

DSC_0743

Rosebuds…

DSC_0744

Weed…

DSC_0745

Weed…

I am grateful:

1.   I have rested some today.
2.   I have almost completed my April challenges.
3.   Weeds can be unusual and beautiful.
4.   Mom has coughed less during the day.
5.   I have made some new friends in April.

I hope you have had a relaxing Sunday. You should be able to do something creative without too much effort, so get busy.

I would love to have your comments on this blog entry.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: