Monday, April 23, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 105

Journal entry:

Journal 4-23-20120001

April Poem A Day Challenge, poem twenty-three:

Early Hours

Morning breaks over
The horizon with bright waves
Of light pouring down
But I rarely see the dawn
Because I sleep in quite late.

My hours of morning
Are in the middle of night
When the deep silence
Of blackest darkness falls down
Upon the resting landscape.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, April 23, 2012

Photographs of My Art:

DSC_0711

DSC_0712

DSC_0713

DSC_0714

I am grateful:

1.   I decided to take Mom to the doctor.
2.   I bought a surge protector for my Bose SoundDock.
3.   We ate barbecue at Hudson’s for supper.
4.   Laura called.
5.   I went to bed earlier than usual and slept well.

Monday is nearly over. I hope you have had a pleasant day. If you have time try to do something creative and let me know what you have done by leaving a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: