Saturday, April 21, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 103

Journal entry:

Journal 4-21-20120001

April Poem A Day Challenge, poem twenty-one:

Under Scrutiny

When you write, your words
Must be carefully chosen
Because like cells under
The lens of a microscope
They are often examined
For the disease of verbosity.

Your lines are weighed
By the careful reader
Like blood cells to see
If they run completely true
Or are corrupted by the
Savage malaise of insincerity.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, April 21, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0704

Cup…

DSC_0705

Cup…

DSC_0706

Cup…

DSC_0707

Cup…

I am grateful:

1.   I slept late.
2.   I was able to talk to Jeremy a few minutes.
3.   My contacts are allowing me to see well.
4.   The shrimp I cooked for supper were delicious.
5.   I have written a poem each day this month.

I hope you enjoyed your Saturday. If possible please leave me a comment on today’s blog entry. It helps me improve to have your input. I hope you have been inspired to do something creative. You have the ability, you must only unleash it.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: