Thursday, April 05, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 87

Journal entry:

Journal 4-5-20120001

April PAD Challenge, poem 5:

The One I Praise

Prophets of God foretold
His coming. Born of the Father
And an innocent virgin. Hunted,
But protected to grow in wisdom.
He became a man who called
Disciples to follow and witness.
He healed the blind, lame, deaf,
Possessed, and any other who
Came with even little faith.
He was hated by many who
Misunderstood Him as they
Had the Father before Him.
They tried Him, and though
He did no crime they found
Him guilty, and called for His death.
They crucified Him, and the Son
Of God died upon a cruel cross.
He was buried, hidden in a tomb,
But death could not hold Him.
Jesus rose and appeared to many,
Then the Father received Him
Into Heaven where He waits
To return and gather His children
Home to spend eternity in
Heaven with Him.
If you do not know Him personally
Become His friend and join the
Saints who will live with Him forever.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, April 5, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0580

Cup…

DSC_0582

Cup…

DSC_0583

Cup…

I am grateful:

1.   I have access to the internet.
2.   I have plenty of books to read.
3.   I have a nice camera.
4.   I have my eyesight.
5.   I am able to hear.

I hope your Thursday has been full of moments that made you smile. Please attempt something creative if you have not already.

If you found something you enjoyed on this blog, please leave me a comment. If you disliked something, I would like to have your input as well so that I might improve my work.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: