Wednesday, June 06, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 149

Journal entry:

Journal 6-6-20120001

Today’s poem is in answer to the prompt on Poetic Asides. I think you will find it inspirational, so go there and see what it suggests you create.

No Idle Time

Thin sharpened branches
Or sometimes long welding rods
Held hot dog wieners
Over the dancing bright flames
On cricket song breezy nights.

The reflected sun
Rippled across the water
While thundering boats
Cascaded over rough waves
Rattling our teeth on board.

Rain pattered softly
On green and yellow canvas
Lulling us to sleep
And waking we felt brand new
To begin vacation days.

Camping was childhood
Delight that never faded
In my memory
Especially my skiing
Behind our maroon Scat Craft.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0030

The notebook I finished yesterday…

DSC_0031

The new journal I started today…

DSC_0032

My darling Hope…

DSC_0033

Maybe my literary dog will become my muse…

I am grateful:

1.   I slept in a while.
2.   Mom is here with me.
3.   We have air conditioning.
4.   I have wonderful memories of camping as a child.
5.   Hope is such an adorable and lovable dog.

Can you believe it is Wednesday again? Time seems to speed by like a starship in warp drive. I hope your day has been enjoyable. Take time to create something that will commemorate the passage of your day. Make sure you date your creation so you can reference it in coming days.

I hope you will leave a comment letting me know your thoughts.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: