Saturday, June 09, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 152

Journal entry:

Journal 6-9-20120001

Personal Pep Talk

Believe in yourself,
You accomplish miracles
When following dreams
That lead you to excellence
In your creative pursuits.

God gave you talents
That He meant for no other,
You must utilize
Your gifts or the world loses
Much enriching its beauty.

You are an asset
Who should not be squandered in
A meaningless way,
You have opportunity
To make a lasting impact.

Let no one tell you
That you lack any merit,
For they cannot judge
What great contributions you
Present to humanity.

Again I urge you
Believe fully in yourself,
Let your heart engage
Totally in all of life
With much creativity.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, June 9, 2012

I have some artwork to share today:

Inspirational Heart 6-8-20120001

This is a doily that I bought at an after Valentine’s clearance sale thinking I would use it later…

Vase & Flowers0001

I had time to do something extra yesterday. This is on a 9x12 sheet of art paper and the scan does not show the color as richly as it is in reality. The picture is done in colored pencil and pastels. I know it is not my best work, but I am a bit out of practice. It looks quite nice framed…

I am grateful:

1.   I did the #MNINB April Platform Challenge and have made valuable contacts through it.
2.   I had the foresight to buy some craft materials at Wal-Mart’s after Valentine’s clearance sale.
3.   I got up fairly early.
4.   I am very greatly blessed.
5.   I am slowly gaining followers on my blog.

I hope your Saturday is going well. Take some time to create today. You probably have all the material you need to make something wonderful. Writing only takes your time.

Leave me a comment if you feel you can.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: