Friday, June 29, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 172

Journal entry:

Journal 6-29-20120001

This is the website where you can join the challenge: 24 Hour Zine Thing. I highly recommend you do this, because it will get you creating, and you know how I feel about creativity.

Prayerfully

I come with heavy
Heart hurting for so many
Who are suffering
At this very moment and
I can only lift them up.

I know God’s mighty
Grace is fully sufficient,
But still I long to
Place my arms around all these
Precious ones who need comfort.

I pray that others
May remember the many
Who are desperate,
Depressed, injured, bereaved, ill,
And our prayers join together.

There are numerous
Needs everywhere in our world
And only God can
Meet them though we each must do
Whatever we can to help.

The good of Christ may
Reach into every darkness
Alleviating
Pain and easing many hurts
Restoring minds, hearts, and souls.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, June 29, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0155

I think Mom looked adorable… I picked out that outfit…

DSC_0156

Close up of Mom…

DSC_0162

Crepe Myrtle…

DSC_0169

Thermometer in Douglasville today…

DSC_0171

Flowering Yucca…

I am grateful:

1.   We have air conditioning.
2.   I got up early this morning.
3.   Mom is getting a new charger for her implant.
4.   I received a galley by UPS.
5.   I went to the post office and mailed an important letter.

I hope you have had a wonderful and enjoyable Friday. I know it is a bit late, but you have time to create something. You have the ability, so get busy. I am sure you can manage a poem, journal entry, story, essay, or some sort of picture. Do not make excuses for why you should not create, challenge yourself to accomplish something meaningful.

If you need a prompt write about something you learned online today. It might be a news item, something a friend said, a post you saw on a blog, anything really… I know you spend ample time online to find something about which to write. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I would love to learn your thoughts, so please comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: