Friday, June 01, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 144

Journal entry:

Journal 6-1-20120001

Misapprehension

You did not hear me
Say it, I never even
Thought about it in
Wildest imaginative
Semi-conscious daytime dreams.

I would not put you
In such a compromising
Position without
Your full cooperation
And completed approval.

I am not insane,
Well, only mildly at least,
I know fully well
That love must be a willing
Decision of one’s own heart.

So I would never
Presume to thrust commitment
Upon someone like
You who I hardly even
Know in tiniest degree.

I only wanted
To express my friendliness
By letting you know
You had touched my deepest heart
With your sweet and tender words.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, June 1, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0005

Beautiful wooden covered journal that I found in storage while looking for a new journal to begin in a few days.

DSC_0006

Leather binding of wooden covered journal…

DSC_0007

Gilded page edges of wooden covered journal…

DSC_0008

Frontpiece of wooden covered journal…

DSC_0009

Pages of wooden covered journal…

I shared these pictures because I know some people love looking at the materials used in journal writing as much as I do. I doubt I will be using this gorgeous blank book any time soon, but I love it. Maybe one day I will find the courage to use these beautiful pages.

I am grateful:

1.   I did not go to town.
2.   I have plenty of blank books from which to choose a new journal.
3.   Sometimes I find pleasant surprises I have purchased in the past.
4.   Life is truly wonderful.
5.   I have a place to live.

I hope your Friday has been filled with happiness. Take some time to do something creative before you retire this evening. You only have to turn your mind to it and you will create beauty.

Please leave a comment if you will.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: