Sunday, June 10, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 153

Journal entry:

Journal 6-10-20120001

I used the words from The Sunday Whirl to write today’s poem. The featured words are in italics. If you would like some inspiration, visit that site.

My Contribution

If I can cheer you,
Place a corona of joy,
Which wipes away stain
Of the shadows that dog you,
Upon your twice worthy head…

Perhaps it atones
For the stones and mud that brush
Your limbs as you crawl
Over bluffs where you
trembled
With nail biting anxiousness…

Perhaps it will fill
The vessels that nourish you
With strength to fulfill
Your destiny and stand strong
Like the flexible willow…

Perhaps you will go
On to inspire someone else,
Influence the world,
And make a huge difference
In the course of history.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, June 10, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0052

DSC_0053

DSC_0055

DSC_0056

DSC_0059

I am grateful:

1.   I can use my brain creatively despite my problems.
2.   I woke up fairly early even though I went to bed extremely late.
3.   I chose to do this Creativity Project and challenge myself.
4.   Mom cooked spaghetti.
5.   There is electricity to run our electronics, lights, and to keep us comfortable.

I hope your Sunday has been relaxing and full of joy. Do something creative before you retire for the night. You have the ability, just use it. I know you can do it, because I do.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought of this post.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: