Friday, May 03, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 115

Journal entry:

Journal 5-3-20130001

DSC_0929

Better Left Unsaid

It is
Absolutely
Useless to complain, but
Sometimes a word or even two
Escapes your lips without your permission
And you immediately think,
‘No, I should have never
Let that thought get
Outside.’

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, May 3, 2013

DSC_0729

I am grateful:

1.   I have a comfortable bed in which to sleep.
2.   I have clean water to drink.
3.   I have plenty of food to eat.
4.   There are people who love me in the world.
5.   I have a computer with which to communicate.

DSC_0932

This was a very busy Friday, but it went fairly well. I hope your day was good. I encourage you to make an effort to complete some creative work. I know this can seem difficult, but it is worth your time. It will add contentment to your day.

As a prompt, write about something better left unsaid. Maybe you want to come at this from the perspective of what happens afterwards, maybe you want to write about what to avoid. Do it your way. Leave a link to your poem, story, journal entry, or other writing in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you will make coming here a habit, but you might also like to enter your email address in the space above to receive future updates from Chronicles. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: