Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 139

Journal entry:

Journal 5-27-20130001

DSC_0415

Dilemma

I procrastinate,
Because I am unsure of
What the future will
Bring, but indecisiveness
Can become very costly.

I wish I could know
Without a shadow of doubt
That buying something
Now is better than waiting,
But I have no guarantee.

So I hesitate,
Thinking the purchase over,
Measuring value
Against what I believe may
Be upgraded in future.

Technology has
Been changing so rapidly
I am unwilling
To spend money on something
That will be soon obsolete.

Yet I want very
Badly to have the device,
I cannot decide
What it is I should really
Do and the prices vary.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, May 27, 2013

DSC_0026

I am grateful:

1.   I managed to get up fairly early.
2.   I decided to cook my concoction for lunch.
3.   I vacuumed the floors.
4.   Mom’s best friend, June, came to visit.
5.   I told Leigh we had a lot of trash and she decided to come get it.

DSC_0578

My Memorial Day was wonderful. I hope your day was fantastic. Now take a few minutes to create work that will last beyond the temporary. You undoubtedly have talent, so use it. The world awaits your effort.

As a prompt, write about indecisiveness. Maybe you are not plagued with it as I am… Tell your story. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thanks for reading my blog. You can subscribe to Chronicles by entering your email in the space provided above. Any comments you choose to leave would be appreciated.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: