Friday, May 10, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 121

Journal entry:

Journal 5-9-20130001

DSC_0354

Unappreciated

You take it all away
With your ignorance
Of everything I do
To make your life
More pleasant.

Sometimes I almost
Give up trying
Because you never
Notice my efforts
To enrich your days.

I have to remain
Hidden in the shadows
While you bask in
All the glory,
Darkness must suit me.

One day perhaps
You will notice
Everything does not
Revolve around you
And all your drama.

I work in the background
Without any credit
Wondering why I must
Continue when you
Do not even say thanks.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, May 9, 2013

DSC_0240

I am grateful:

1.   I have plenty of paper.
2.   I have lots of clothes from which to choose.
3.   I still have my Mom with me.
4.   I have a variety of books to read.
5.   My computer allows me to do things I only imagined a few years ago.

DSC_0691

Thursday was an interesting day. I hope your day was enjoyable. I went to the Sweetwater Camera Club meeting this evening. The speaker, David Fisher, gave a great presentation. As usual, I want to encourage you to engage your creativity and make something wonderful to share with the world. You can without doubt do work that touches other lives.

As a prompt, write about creativity in a way that encourages or provokes others to action. Your poem, story, or journal entry can be shared by leaving a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so thankful you chose to spend a few of your precious moments reading my blog. I hope you will find your way back here often, but you might also want to enter your email address in the space provided above and subscribe to Chronicles. Any comment you have to share would be much appreciated.

Always,
Jo Ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ι hаνe been surfing online more thаn three hourѕ
nοωаdayѕ, yet I by no meаns
ԁiscoverеԁ аny fascіnating article liκе yours.

It is beautiful worth enough for mе. Рersonallу, if all webѕite οwneгs anԁ
bloggers maԁe excеllent cοntent
аs you dіd, the wеb mіght be a lot more uѕeful thаn ever befoгe.



My ωebpage ... make money uploading videos