Saturday, May 25, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 137

Journal entry:

Journal 5-25-20130001

DSC_0040

Ideal Communication

Words like
Rushing waters
Flow from the center of
My heart, the middle of my mind,
Bringing my meaning to the surface of
The universal consciousness.
I share my vision
With readers of
My thoughts.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, May 25, 2013

DSC_0045

I am grateful:

1.   I was allowed to sleep extra today.
2.   I woke at times so that I could fix Mom’s meals.
3.   I did not have to go to town.
4.   I crushed the cans so I am caught up on that chore.
5.   I did this journal entry and poem despite not wanting to write.

DSC_0044

Another Saturday passes into history. I hope you are enjoying this holiday weekend. If you will make an effort you can create something wonderful to share with the world. I realize creating is not always easy, sometimes inspiration is lacking, but even so you can produce some work that will cement this day in memory. We only pass this way once and we should leave tracks across the pathway of time.

As a prompt, write about how communication impacts the world. You might do this on a personal level or on a more societal level. If you use this prompt, please share your work by leaving a link in the comments below.

Thank you for spending a few moments with me. I hope you will visit often, and if you are new here I encourage you to sample the archives and visit the about page. There is a little information about me there that might interest you. If you would like to receive email updates, please subscribe to Chronicles. Your comments are always welcome, so if you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave them below.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: