Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 141

Journal entry:

Journal 5-29-20130001

DSC_0254

My Druthers

I have
Nothing to say
That is not negative
So I really rather not write.
I want to crawl inside some juicy book
And while away the hours reading
About interesting
People who live
With zest.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, May 29, 2013

DSC_0062

I am grateful:

1.   I did not get rained on today.
2.   There were no thunderstorms here.
3.   The truck did not break down.
4.   Mom did not fall.
5.   No one robbed us.

DSC_0094

This Wednesday was a difficult day. I hope your day was much more pleasant. I encourage you to do some creative work if you can manage it. Perhaps it will improve your day. At least I know you have the talent to do it.

As a prompt, write about something you would rather do. Maybe this will be a comparison poem, story, or journal entry, just write whatever comes to mind. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I appreciate your taking the time to read my blog. I do not know how much longer I will be doing this, but I hope you will visit again. If you are interested in future updates you might wish to subscribe to Chronicles. If you have a comment you would like to share, please leave it below.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: