Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 132

Journal entry:

Journal 5-20-20130001

2013-05 SCC CHNV Winners Page Proof 3

Getting Better

The best
Is yet to come
Or at least I believe
I am capable of much more
Than I have ever accomplished before,
I am exploring my talents,
Trying abilities,
Everything to
Succeed.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, May 20, 2013

2013-05 SCC CHNV Featured Members Proof

I am grateful:

1.   I am still capable of staying up all night.
2.   I do not give up easily.
3.   I can deal with tedious work.
4.   I have been able to get more care for Mom, though I am not sure how much it is helping.
5.   We did not have severe weather here today.

DSC_0019

I had a very busy Monday, but I accomplished more than I thought possible. I hope your day was also productive. Take a few moments and unleash your creative impulse. Let it take you wherever it will. Harness your talents and make something exceptional to share with others in your world. I have faith in your limitless ability, just believe in yourself and see what you can achieve.

As a prompt, write a poem, story, or journal entry about improvement. This could be something you wish to see in yourself or the world. Whatever moves your hand across the page. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you will come often, but I encourage you to also subscribe to Chronicles by email. Your comments are welcome, so please tell me what you think.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: