Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 126

Journal entry:

Journal 5-14-20130001

DSC_0009

The Bud

It is a promise,
Given by nature,
That more beauty
Will unfold.

There is a gift
Contained in each day,
If we just remember
We are not finished yet...

God puts the roses
Here to remind us
He has never
Forgotten us.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DSC_0007

I am grateful:

1.   I slept well last night.
2.   I decided to dress up so I looked more competent today.
3.   I managed to handle myself well at Mom’s appointment.
4.   We had a nice lunch, though it was late.
5.   I had my photograph taken this evening for a new profile picture.

DSC_0010

Tuesday was a fairly successful day for me, though Mom’s pain still is not much better. I hope you had an excellent day. Now while you have time, make an effort to do some creative work. You never know what you can accomplish until you dedicate yourself to the process. Practice will bring you competence and help you fulfill your potential. I believe in your abilities, have faith in yourself.

As a prompt, pick one of today’s pictures and write about it. Post a link to your work in the comments below, if you should use this prompt.

Thank you so much for taking time to read my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit, if you would like please subscribe to Chronicles. Any comments you may have to share are more than welcome.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: