Monday, May 20, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 131

Journal entry:

Journal 5-19-20130001

DSC_0026

My Treasure

You shine
Like the lightning
Streaking through clouds on high,
You dance across earth with the grace
Of a professional ballerina,
You touch hearts with outstanding charm,
No one can resist you,
Yet you are mine
Alone.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, May 19, 2013

DSC_0028

I am grateful:

1.   We did not have thunderstorms.
2.   Our home is on high ground.
3.   My shower helped my sore muscles.
4.   I did not have to cook.
5.   I decided to wait and crush cans another day.

DSC_0031

My Sunday was wonderful. I hope you also had a pleasant day. I encourage you to engage your creativity and produce something unique to share with the world. Your gift could mean so much to someone who needs uplifting. I know you can make a positive contribution if you only put forth an effort.

As a prompt, write a poem, story, or journal entry using the words: shine, lightning, streaking, high, dance, clouds, grace, touch, professional, outstanding, resist, alone, charm. These words were taken from my poem above, see what you can make of them.

I am grateful you took a few precious moments to read my blog. I hope you will visit often, but you might also wish to subscribe to Chronicles by email. Any comments you would like to share are welcome.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: