Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 140

Journal entry:

Journal 5-28-20130001

DSC_0471

Higher

I rise…
And you cannot
Keep me down because I
Am being lifted up by God
Who supplies my every need through His great
Abundant love given freely
With no payment required
Of me ever
I rise…

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, May 28, 2013

DSC_0158

I am grateful:

1.   We have almost enough award dollars to buy a tablet.
2.   I read quite a bit through the night.
3.   I took a nap this morning.
4.   Alex is working on a mind map of his story.
5.   Laura came by this evening.

DSC_0300

This Tuesday was a very good day. I hope you accomplished things you wanted today. If you will devote some time to your creativity, you will find it has many rewards. Your communication with others can enhance their lives. Your gifts are many, use them wisely.

As a prompt, write about something that moves you higher. This could be a person, your spirituality, an accomplishment, whatever moves you to write a poem, story, or journal entry. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you will find your way back often. It is easy to subscribe to Chronicles, just enter your email in the space above and you will receive updates. I would love to read your remarks, so please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: