Thursday, May 16, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 127

Journal entry:

Journal 5-15-20130001

DSC_0008

Open Hands And Heart

Come with me, I said
Without a reservation,
I only wanted
To be followed much further
Than ever I had before.

I needed to have
His full cooperation,
His full intention,
To share my life and my love
Though I knew it might not last.

I took his hand in
Mine and led him much deeper
Than I had allowed
Anyone’s reach within my
Heart in all the years before.

Possibilities
Surrounded us with questions,
But we held answers
To life, love, and existence
Inside our relationship.

Come with me, I said
Full well knowing I could be
Hurt and left behind,
But love was worth sacrifice
Of all my complacency.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, May 15, 2013

DSC_0011

I am grateful:

1.   I decided to go to bed at 3:00 this morning instead of staying up all night.
2.   I got up feeling quite rested at 7:30am.
3.   Mom’s procedure went well with no complications.
4.   We ate at IHOP.
5.   I took a nap this afternoon.

DSC_0014

This Wednesday was a good day. I hope you accomplished much of what you planned today. Now I encourage you to busy yourself with creative work. No doubt you can make something wonderful if you apply yourself. Creativity enriches the world, and yours is vital to enhancing the lives of those you touch. Do not discount your gifts. You have amazing talent and I know you can make a contribution to the global community. You may feel you have a small reach, but every person you touch influences others and your words or art may drive them to achieve more than they could without your prompting.

As a prompt use the words, “Than ever I had before,” in a poem, story, or journal entry. See where it leads you. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and encourage you to return often. You might also want to subscribe to Chronicles by email. I am very interested in any thoughts, suggestions, or criticism you may have to share, so please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: