Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 133

Journal entry:

Journal 5-21-20130001

DSC_0020

Living In Color

Life drenches me in
Color every moment of
Every single day.

There is the green of
All living things surrounding
Me with abundance.

There is the blue of
Water, sky, and loneliness
Arching over me.

There is the red of
Love, passion, anger, and clothes
Enveloping me.

There is the yellow
Of sunshine lighting my world
Revealing color.

There is the purple
Of friendship and loyalty
Adding happiness.

There is the orange of
Sunrise and sunset glowing
With such sweet romance.

There is the white of
Pages accepting my words
Or bringing others.

There is the black of
Pain that I cannot combat
And nighttime I love.

Life drenches me in
Rainbows of color, which bring
Much richness to life.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, May 21, 2013

DSC_0032

I am grateful:

1.   I slept well and awoke energized.
2.   I found great new books at the library.
3.   I am rich despite not being financially wealthy.
4.   Mom liked the tee-shirts I picked up for her.
5.   Life is rewarding, despite my limitations.

DSC_0036

I enjoyed my Tuesday and accomplished more than I expected. I hope your day was good. Now, while you have a few moments, I encourage you to put your imagination to work and do something creative. There is no time like the present to engage in activity. In fact, this is the only time you can achieve your potential. The past is gone and unchangeable, and the future is always ahead of you. Use this moment to your advantage.

As a prompt, write about color. You could pick one color for your poem, story, or journal entry, or you could use a variety as I did. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. I appreciate the time you spent here so much. I hope you will return often, but you might also want to subscribe to Chronicles by email. Any comments you have are welcome.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: